Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Maybe a little bit more snow before all it done...

At least for Fairfield and New Haven counties in CT it looks like we may see a couple more flakes in the next hour here as a weak band of snow develops, and then behind that it looks like a chunk of snow will work its way toward us maybe causing a dusting sometime tonight maybe a little after 10 PM or so. For the most part though all is done. I am praying for a snow day tomorrow, but I really don't know if that is going to be able to happen. A delay, eh maybe, still not a great chance. Now maybe I'm wrong. I have not seen the roads yet so it could be really bad and I just don't know. All I know is the Major highways like I-95 and the Merit are just fine, and my driveway has just been cleared, and so has my street, but not well. If thats what the rest of my town looks like, then no school would make sense, but i'm assuming it doesn't.

-Scott Pecoriello