Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just as I had said...

Well what was my last bullet yesterday... The storm was likely going to be much worse then predicted due to the forecasts changing so rapidly... And what do you know, come today the headlines on the major weather sites and blogs and channels read, "Storm much worse than predicted"... Well I don't want to say I told you so, but I told you so!!!! In my home town where even I thought snow was at least a little bit of a long shot, we ended up getting a good half inch of snow, sleet, and ice! It was crazy to see... Later I even heard reports of snow as far south as Islip Long Island!!!! So temperatures will now begin to rebound, but the winds will remain fairly strong... Gusts hit 60 mph in some areas today, strong enough to issue a last minute wind advisory for many... So whats up next? Well a very quiet week ahead... maybe even two quiet weeks... But sometime mid to late month a major cool down is likely... And along with it more snow... In fact we could see the beginning of a new snowy, cold, and stormy patter come late november and early december... So something at least to keep the weather fans going through the upcoming weeks... That's it for now... Check back soon!...

-Scott Pecoriello